The Filipino American Association of
Certified Public Accountants (FAACPA)
is a professional organization made up of:
- individuals who have qualified as Certified Public Accountants in
any state, territory or possession of the United States, or who
have qualified as Certified Public Accountants in the Philippines,
or as Chartered Accountants or similar CPA designation in any
country or jurisdiction.
- individuals who hold positions of responsibility or have proven
track records in the accounting and other related industries.
- individuals who are enrolled as students in any four year-
accredited college or university who are at least in junior level
status majoring in accounting.
- spouses, significant others or close relatives of members of the
To be leaders of the accounting profession providing opportunities
for our members as our continued commitment to the accounting
profession and to society.
To care for and strengthen the interests and needs of members
and develop their knowledge, skills and abilities and attitude for
them to attain their mission in life, thus help preserve and
promote the status of the accounting profession.
- To promote professional growth and development of members.
- To assist members in career opportunities and advancement.
- To encourage and aid members in the attainment of CPA
certification in Washington.
- To develop cordial relation among members of the accounting
profession and members of other professional organization.
FAACPA’s activities consist of:
- Providing seminars and workshops for professional development
- Offering CPA review scholarship to it's members and students
- Providing tax and accounting consultative services to the
communities in Seattle and to local organizations.
- Holding annual Christmas party and summer picnic for members
and their families
- Participating in various Seattle civic and community affairs and
Sesinando N. Cantor +
Rufo F. Bruan
Bert R. Golla
Narci A. Damo
Bill V. Santos
Bill V. Santos
Ruben Ragsac +
Bobby Delas Alas
Bobby Delas Alas
Lydia N. Romero
Emelita R Barber
Teresita V. Atayde
2018 FAACPA Board/Members
Venue: The 2100 Building
2100 24th Ave S, Seattle, WA
When: 3rd Saturdays of the
Time: 8:30am to 12 noon
(Please refer to Events &
Meetings page for details)
For FAACPA Family Only:
clarification of VALUES &
|Click here to download an
application and mail it together
with your membership dues to:
FAACPA , Treasurer Imee Hebron
P.O. Box 2035, Seattle, WA
Please make check payable to:
|The FilAm Association of Certified Public Accountants (FAACPA) will have a
business seminar with 8 CPE credit hours on June 30. Space is limited. We will
only admit 45 people!
$ 100.00 Non-Affiliate CPA
$ 70.00 FAACPA CPE member
$ 35.00 Guests, Students, Retired and Members not requiring CPE
Please pay on or before June 15, 2018 to guarantee your reservation.
Make check payable to FAACPA and mail to:
FAACPA, P.O. Box 2035, Seattle, WA 98111
Payment must accompany registration form (click here) . No refunds or transfers
will be made if cancellation is received, in writing, postmarked less than five (5)
business days prior to the session. No-show will forfeit the entire registration fee
and/or will be invoiced for the full cost of the course.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Lilwyn Lucas Dyer (408) 813-0441 or
Mark Bangi (206) 454-0599 or Cesar Castaneda (206) 819-6722.
Click above picture to enlarge